Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why is Bob Johnson attempting to sabotage Barack Obama?

For the first time in history, we have a Blackman that has a chance of getting the Democratic nomination for president! What does Johnson do? He comes out in support of Hillary! WTF? Even Jesse "Baby daddy" Jackson, and Al "The perm" Sharpton are smart enough at this point in history to keep their mouths shut and not say anything stupid. For years Johnson did much damage to our young kids for allowing the constant showing of Gangster Rap and "uncut" videos. He objectified women at every turn in his choice of programming. If he had too, he could have easily just released a statement endorsing Hillary, but he felt it necessary to publicly attack Obama.
I will no longer refer to him as Bob Johnson, from now on he is TOM Johnson!!

Stephen


Stephen, you would be surprised at the number of brothers supporting Hilary. On Johnson-- I feel ya! I would rather Hilary get in office, this Country is in ruins, and I believe it's irreversible. We have always cleaned up wf mess!!!!!! Let Hilary do it!



Cheech..

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Patrice,

Now is the time for the right Blackman to be President. It really amazes me that Sisters who scream that their are no "goodmen" out here at all, run to vote for Hillary. It's obvious that Michelle Obama has a "Good man". But are the Sisters getting behind Michelle and her man? Hillary made very disrespectful comments regarding MLK and the civil rights movement recently, and the Sisters act as if they didn't hear anything at all. Bill Clinton has even attacked Obama, and he was cheating on his wife while President.
I jokingly made the prediction to Josiah that if Obama loses the election, it would because Black women would sellout and support a White candidate. Hmmm. It looks like that possibility might come to reality. Sisters need to wake up, and do it in a hurry.

Stephen

Joe said...

I am so disconnect from the political system that I honestly don't have a strong position yet on the Hillary vs Obama debate. I originally supported Hillary because I felt Obama wouldn't be allowed to do much change in office but his appearances and support base do impress me. I do think America is ready for a black president but I am ready for a GOOD president!

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week