Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quote by Jack Broadnax:

Today, Jan. 30 would have been granddaddy Jack's birthday. In his memory:

"Everybody in your collar ain't there to button your shirt". "They may just be there to choke you."

I will never forget those words he told me. My friend, Patrice still remembers those words he told us as well. So, please all of you keep these words close to you at all times because it is so true. Granddaddy had a lot of wisdom.
Tribute from the family: THOUGH IT WAS 1992 WHEN YOU LEFT US, GRANDDADDY, WE STILL KEEP YOU VERY CLOSE TO OUR HEART AND WILL NEVER FORGET THE IMPACT YOU PLACED UPON US. THOUGH YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY HERE WITH US, YOUR SPIRIT NEVER LEAVES. WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.......

From all of your grandkids, greatgrand kids, etc.

P.S. Guys let's stay together as a family because no one can replace family. Let's always love and support each other as much as possible. I know I don't say this very often to you all, but I truly do love each and every one of you. I suppose I need to set the example being the eldest. (well, really the youngest with the mini skirts) (lol).

Much love,

LB




Happy Birthday Grandad Jack!!!!!!! Lo many thanks to you and yours for making me feel like family
Cheech..

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week