Monday, December 10, 2007

What is your solution regarding the Sisters????? It's not just the sister's issue, you too will be affected by this in some way, be it your daughters

Anonymous said...
I don't know what black women are to do at this point in time.However,black women should opt to be alone before succumbing to dating males, whoever they are, whose backgrounds they have not researched. Of course that is a rather difficult, even though mandatory, approach to our unique circumstances being black in America. I reluctantly admit that our options are few.


Anonymous.. I do agree w/ you. Let me say that, being a single black woman can at times be quite difficult. Nevertheless, God has kept me in my ignorance, naivete, and foolishness. One can only pray and ask for wisdom and discernment-- for we are clearly in perilous times. We must never give up on one another--ever..

Cheech...

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week