Monday, December 17, 2007

Joe/ Mia is Responding to You...

First of all I suggest this book to you and your friend Steve and heck to any
other person man or woman that seems to think that they can't find a decent
mate,
the name of the book is Law of Attraction and its by Michael J. Losier, I highly
recommend the book, infact I am reading it right now myself..In that I just
wanted
say you say that you are a decent catch and you have good qualities, can you
please list your qualities so that maybe us black women that are on here can see
if infact
they are what black women are looking for. Are you even sure you know what black
women are looking for. And also list the things that you are looking for in a
black woman lets see if they match and be honest. I heard you say that you have
dated women with PHD's to GED's those making $125,000 a year to minimum wage is
that
what your focus is on with a woman how much she makes hey just asking bc thats
what you listed. Also I just wanted to say as well that people are attached to
outcome in relationships and alot of times it is what it is a relationship does
not mean that it has to turn out in marriage, from my experience most
relationships are for our own personal growth and if I can grow from any of my
relationships and walk away feeling ok and not bitter and still friends with
that person and can wish them well and mean
it, well that is success in its self, what do you think?

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week