Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fe...

First, I apologize for not being caught up on this conversation of "us" versus "them".

Second, let's lay it all on the table. Brothers and Sister alike enter into relationships with much baggage. The real question is this; Is my potential mate there to help me lighten my load or simply add their bag to pile.

I'm a Sister that at 30+, have never been married, and based on the conversations going back and forth, I've apparently never really had a bad relationship. Let's face the fact, that Mr. Right, might just be Mr. Right now, and Ms. She So Fine, may simply be that, just Fine. Until we are willing to truly look at ourselves in the mirror, and perform our own internal Autopsy, our expectations of our potential mates will always fall short.

We realy need to ask ourselves, "Am I everything that I want my mate to be?" Do I possess or even have the potential to reciprocate the list of agenda items I have planned for my mate. Most of us have this fantasy built in our dreams and some of us even come really close, but "To Thine Ownself Be True". Are you really leading the life that the mate you are dreaming of will recognize you?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I have to check myself, and quite often I might add, about my expectations, but what am I doing to deserve all of the things I expect.
And yes, Sister girl is going to have attitude! Brothers I'm not telling you what I heard, I'm telling you what I know, If she don't have attitude at some point about something, be leary, her representative is still present and you haven't met HER yet.

-Fe

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week