Monday, December 17, 2007

Cheech.... Help me Undestand my Brother??????

How can I say this without coming across insensitive… Stephen & Joe, what are you really saying? Again- if you feel incline to go to Brazil/Philippines to find a mate, by all means go. However, here is where my confusion comes in. You are willing to go to Brazil/Philippines to find a mate that will do what? Have sex with you for money????? Do either of you speak Tagolog or Portuguese? Are you looking for someone to control, what is it that, you really want? Stephen, chances are,she won’t speak English, therefore what type of conversations you hope to have? You want someone that will listen? I’d like to see that - Do you really just prefer that she not speak at all? Let’s really talk about your values… Why do men go to Brazil alone? Are the women selling or giving something away? C’mon. Guys you talk about values, what type of man would freaking go to Brazil or Philippines to pick up a wife. Again I say, look at yourselves and more importantly your values. Guys listen to what you are saying………….

Cheech..


Patrice,

1. I am not looking for a mate to have sex with me for money. I always thought that mates were supposed to compliment each other and be a life partner. Who said anything about sex? If I was that hard up, there are plenty of Sisters available that will have sex for money, or for free.

2. No, I don't speak Tagolog or Portuguese. There are women there that speak English.

3. I can't speak for all men and why they do things. I'm going to broaden my horizons. You are implying that every female in Brazil and the Philippines are whores.

4. I am not looking for anyone to control.

5. You ask me what kind of Man would go to Brazil or the Philippines to pick up a wife. Well, to me this question has two possible answers. The first answer would be a man that wants to go a another country, meet women and have sex. As I've already stated, there are plenty of Sisters here to have sex with, therefore that option does not apply to my situation. The second answer would be a man that wants to meet a woman whose culture, attitude, and disposition would more readily allow her to appreciate a good man.

6. I have looked at my values. My parents taught me my values. Some of my values are:

1. Love God.

2. Love my family. Honor my wife.

3. Work hard.

4. Get a good education.

5. Treat women with respect.

6. Be a good provider.

7. Don't have children out of wedlock, be a good father.

8. Never disgrace my family.

9. Treat everyone with respect.

10. Take care of my family.


If my values are not appreciated or desired here by Sisters, then it's my responsibility to look elsewhere for a woman that wants to be treated like a woman should be treated and treat me in the same way.


Stephen

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Patrice,

1. I am not looking for a mate to have sex with me for money. I always thought that mates were supposed to compliment each other and be a life partner. Who said anything about sex? If I was that hard up, there are plenty of Sisters available that will have sex for money, or for free.

2. No, I don't speak Tagolog or Portuguese. There are women there that speak English.

3. I can't speak for all men and why they do things. I'm going to broaden my horizons. You are implying that every female in Brazil and the Philippines are whores.

4. I am not looking for anyone to control.

5. You ask me what kind of Man would go to Brazil or the Philippines to pick up a wife. Well, to me this question has two possible answers. The first answer would be a man that wants to go a another country, meet women and have sex. As I've already stated, there are plenty of Sisters here to have sex with, therefore that option does not apply to my situation. The second answer would be a man that wants to meet a woman whose culture, attitude, and disposition would more readily allow her to appreciate a good man. This is my option.

6. I have looked at my values. My parents taught me my values. Some of my values are:

1. Love God.

2. Love my family. Honor my wife.

3. Work hard.

4. Get a good education.

5. Treat women with respect.

6. Be a good provider.

7. Don't have children out of wedlock, be a good father.

8. Never disgrace my family.

9. Treat everyone with respect.

10. Take care of my family.


If my values are not appreciated or desired here by Sisters, then it's my responsibility to look elsewhere for a woman that wants to be treated like a woman should be treated and treat me in the same way.


Stephen

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week