Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thanks Leatha!what I know to be a "revisionary" approach to an historical onslaught that altered Black people's position on this planet

Hi Pat:

I repeat a portion of the above, Michael Medved (1-800-955-1776), who is commenting on what I know to be a "revisionary" approach to an historical onslaught that altered Black people's position on this planet, let alone the devastation of colonialism that occurred on the Continent. Please note that the last four digits of the telephone number are the annually celebrated date of the year of Independence for this country while we as a people were still slaves? The website is as follows:

Towhhall.com:Six inconvenient truths about the U.S. and slavery.

Once you read this oppressed Jew's version of America versus slavery and how this country would have become rich without it, perhaps you might want to engage your reading audience with the opportunity to answer this gentleman. As you can see, I am EXTREMELY objective, right? Exactly!! That is precisely the reason that I am passing it on to you whom I evaluate as more emotionally qualified than myself.

Chat with you later.


Leatha J. Patton

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week