Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So What Are Your Thoughts About Sisters Going White? Below are some comments:

Mia Pia writes:
Uh there's no comparison, I don't care how many issues our brothers have im not
crossing over, love me some brothers with their messed up selves..
Hey Cheech & Tommie....LOL!!!
>
>
> I'm not doing it! I want someone who looks like my father. I also trust
that, when I'm ready, God will send that person. " LIFE " HAS TAUGHT ME TO
WAIT.... NOT MY TIME, BUT GODS... APPARENTLY, I'M NOT READY...
>
> I WANT A BROTHER!!!!!!!! NOTHING LIKE A YUMMY DARK BROTHER!!!
>
> CHEECH.....

LB:
> It is my opinion that a person should date whomever they wish. I do not have the time to pick and choose for others. Now, what I dislike is a person who insults the black race by saying that there are no good black men or black women.
Lorretta...

>
> TLW: So what are your thoughts about Sisters going white? I agree and definitely THERES NO ONE LIKE A SCRUMPTUOUS SISTER!!! Glad we agree.



London:
Actually those "yummy dark brothers" are disappearing. See below. I'd rather go white than have "a confused black man"

Lorretta: Aka-London..

Posted Jul 17th 2007 2:01PM by TMZ Staff Duane Martin Comes Out: Ends Eleven-Year Marriage With Tisha CampbellDuane Martin and Tisha Campbell thought their love was a match made inheaven. By Hollywood 's standards, it was. Married August 17, 1996, thecouple transcended the norm for celebrity marriages, most lasting on average about three years. But not theirs. Their nuptials are coming toan end.The 37-year-old Martin announced to his wife a love affair with anothermale actor. This news devastated Tisha, 38. "It was the biggest shock of my life," Campbell says. "I've heard women say they didn't know theirman was gay or bi and I wondered how they didn't know. But I reallydidn't have a clue." Tisha expressed outrage but she was no saint either. She also had previously acknowledged engaging in an alternativelifestyle during their marriage. The couple has a six year old son, Zen.

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week