Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Earlene & Georgia on Pre Menopause



Earlene: (Mood Swings) One of the things I experienced was severe mood swings. I paid very close attention to my body and understood that it was menopause. Also, you experience severe vaginal dryness, resulting in not wanting to have sex. For vaginal dryness I used K-Y gel. You, for a short period loose the desire for sex, so the best thing is to pay very close attention to your body, work out, and change diet. The most important thing is to really watch what you eat.

Georgia: (Night sweats and chills) I experienced, mood swings and night sweats. My desire for sex for a short period went away. Diet, & exercises aided in making the hot flashes and mood swings better...

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week