Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Deylan Darling, Can I Make A Request? Take Out The Profanity.. I'm Proud of You!

Hi Everyone:

Deylan aka YoungPhool would like to request your support. Please click on "jumpoff" link below and vote for he and his partner to represent Houston division in freestyle. Please excuse some of profanity but what the heck, it is rap! So vote ASAP, please! You will have to join membership which is free and only entails giving your email to get a password. Also, forward to everyone you know!

Remember: We all need support when we are at the ground level, not after we have made it to the top!

God Bless Each of You and Again Thanks for Your Support,

Loretta

please visit my myspace at www.myspace.com/youngphool and check out my freestyle battles and vote for me at http://www.jumpoff.tv/ on monday aug13-17, thank u

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week