Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cheech On Aging.........

One of the things I’ve noticed is this keen awareness, for that which surrounds our lives…. (God, Life, Family, & Friends) What amazing gifts given to us by God---- Those gifts that, we too often take for granted. I’m experiencing as I age, this overwhelming sense of gratitude, for the LOVE that encompasses my life. I can't help thinking about how ungrateful and foolish we are in our youth…… As I age, I'm realizing how incredibly blessed and favored we all are…. I have become extremely grateful and humble as I approach middle age….. Also- Ms. Wendy, thank you for sharing something so personal as WE go through this trying, yet amazing time……….. We are truly, truly blessed……. Aren’t we…


Thanks everyone for sharing......

Cheech...

No comments:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week