Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ladies do you want to know how some brothers feel?

Please keep in mind this does not apply to ALL brothers. This is a honest exchange between three brothers:

Male, Age Private, Humble, TX I PERSONALLY AM TIRED OF THE TREATMENT THAT I'M GETTING FROM SISTAS BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO BE AN INTELLIGENT STRONG BLACK MAN. I WANTED TO FIND A GOOD BLACK WOMAN BUT GIVEN THE CURRENT THUG MENTALITY OF MANY OF THE SISTAS I REALIZE THAT I HAVE TO LOOK ELSE WARE. SISTAS ARE SIMPLY CHOOSING TO KILL OF THE GOOD IN OUR COMMUNITY BECAUSE THEY ARE SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED WANTING BAD IN OUR COMMUNITY. I GET ANGRY AT ANYONE THAT IS PROMOTING THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR CHILDREN AND COMMUNITY. OUR COMMUNITY IS BEING DESTROYED FROM WITHIN AND THE BLACK WOMAN IS THE TOOL THAT'S BEING USED. THE BLACK WOMAN IS PUTTING OUT THE MESSAGE THAT BAD IS GOOD AND GOOD IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED. THE SPIRIT OF MANY BLAK WOMEN IS MESSED UP.

Fellas, a few years ago I would have been all into this debate w/Black women. I used to really enjoy that kind of thing. Now the only things I can think about is trying to find a house I can afford, my investments, my health and last but certainly not least, hot Filippina women! Subliminally and psychologically, I am distancing myself from the madness. I stay home a lot more. I don't listen to hip-hop, watch music videos, Flava of Love, I love New York, or that new Hot Ghetto Mess show on BET, and I even try to ignore barber shop conversation now. They used to look for me to give 'an alternative' opinion; now I'm usually silent in the Barber Shop - its just too difficult to fantasize about fine Fillipina women and also engage in barber shop debate at the same time. If I get a decent house, have a little luck with my investments, improve my health and especially get a drama-free, beautiful and devoted young wife then who knows.... I may move waaaaaaay out to Winetka, the North shore or even out of state so that my future 'Tiger Woods' looking kids can go to excellent public schools and be far away from the hood. F**k that Sista/Ghetto sh**t!
Dayum Jo I hate to say it but I agree with you and support ur new initiative wholeheartily. F**k them hell raising, men hating, kids future destroying and ultimate community destabalizer! Cheers to good health, peace in the household and stable kids.

2 comments:

Cheech said...

Hey Guys...

I hear and feel your pain and frustration with the sisters. SB, you know how I feel about this and once again EACH of -- YOU-- have made choices to enter into relationships with those " Ghetto women". So help me out here. Who are you guys angry with? Also- let me add, referring to sisters in that manner explains not only your frustration, it also lets me know why you continue to attract "ghetto women". Look within guys. Truly there is a common denominator.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. We are both hurt (Men/Women) and we must try to understand one another’s pain.

Patrice

Guys. There are decent, respectable sisters out there.. I'm one of them.

Leatha said...

Hi Pat:

I read it and my response is that their intention was from the very outset to deal with any female that is not Black. I say may God bless their endeavor and I hope their lives are meaninful and fulfilled. Frankly, if one wishes to marry outside the group, so to speak, there is no excuse needed. No derogatory comments need be made. There is no need to berate the entire group to justify their options. Now, it is that approach to their dilemma I find despicable. Additionally, their choices of entertainment is limited indeed, because frankly I seldom, if ever, watch BET. However, I think they should do less talk and as Nike says: Just do it!

My sentiments to all the brothers of that mindset are:

Latest Fashion Trends

E- Mail Stories, Issues, and Events ..To..

African American Cinema(Purchase Now!)

Loading...

Pageviews past week